Small Business Formation Package
The Law Office of Douglas L. Barrett, LLC, has set up an affordable service for help small business owners establish a new business after facing the challange of bankruptcy. We counsel clients on issues relating to new business formation. We serve as outside general counsel for small-to-midsized clients with a need for corporate legal advice but who may not necessarily want to pay the expense of having a lawyer on staff.
We have expertise in the formation of new business entities including the determination of the appropriate structure for your business and the creation of the corporate documentation. We help clients prepare necessary corporate documentation, including:
- Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws;
- Articles of Organization and Operating Agreements;
- Shareholder agreements;
- Corporate minutes and resolutions;
- Business asset or stock purchase agreements and sale agreements.
You may find organizations on the internet, in magazines or the newspaper that offer certain services at lower rates. However, many of those organizations are unable to provide you with legal advice and may not fully understand the implications of Utah law. The Law Office of Douglas L. Barrett, LLC is located in the State of Utah and the firm provides these services only in the State of Utah.
Call us today at 801-221-9911 to find out how we can assist you with your legal needs and give you the peace of mind of letting a business lawyer draft the important documentation for your small business.
Optional Corporate Services:
- Registered Agent Services
- Standard Corporate Compliance Documents (Annual Shareholder and Director Meeting Minutes)
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Stockholder Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Other corporate forms for filing with the state